Saturday, August 4, 2012

Welcome to the Strange

Alright, so - hi there, everyone. Welcome to my blog... ger. My blog? My Blogger blog? I dunno. In any case, if you're here, it means you probably got lost. OR you happen to be interested in whatever strange secrets my lie therein. Either way, you're in trouble.

So for this first little intro post, I'll make everything pretty short and simple.

Who am I?
Drew Gallagher. Also known as Weaver.

What's the deal with this blog?
Well, long story short, I recently got into making youtube videos. Am I trying to be the next big viral hit? Not really. Truth be told, I just enjoy making silly videos with my friends. But, there are some things I'd love to say or talk about, which just wouldn't make for a very interesting video at all. So, for all the times I want to nerd out over a movie I saw, or talk about some sort of current event, or what-have-you, I thought "Hey, why not start a blog?" That way, I can indulge in all of those desires, without having to turn it into a video just because that's the only way I'm putting my voice out there.

So what are you going to do with this thing?
I dunno. Maybe write new entries religiously. Maybe pay attention to it tonight and forget that it ever existed. The plan for now is to, 1) Use it as a means to talk about whatever silly topic becomes important to me, 2) Post the videos I make on youtube, and 3) Talk about making youtube videos.

Sounds exciting. 
Doesn't it?

So, with that out of the way, folks, let's move this thing right along. God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment